Monday, March 2, 2009

NWA Force One Pro-Wrestling Promo Pictures

We had a great night Saturday at the wrestling event. E got so many great shots, it was nice and bright in the high school gym (in Barnegat) that he was able to get some amazing photos. It was our first time really selling our photos too - at the last show E took a few copies with him and asked one of the vendors to sell them for him to see how they would sell. Three sold that day. We sold 6 on Saturday with requests for more wrestlers. Two wrestlers sold out with people asking if we had more. It's looking really promising! Seeing that it went so well I thought I'd share what we've been doing. E takes the wrestler's photo, I silhouette it and add the background, create a logo if the wrestler doesn't already have one and then add the F1 logo and our copyright.

Jason Gotti - "before" photo:

Jason Gotti - "after" photo (with his logo):

Repeat Offenders - "before" photo:

Repeat Offenders - "after" photo:

Millionaire Ted - "before" photo:

Millionaire Ted - "after" photo:

White Lotus - "before" photo:

White Lotus - "after" photo (with his logo):

Ryu Lee - "before" photo:

Ryu Lee - "after" photo:

Panther - "before" photo:

Panther - "after" photo:

Judas Young - "before" photo:

Judas Young - "after" photo:

We have a bunch more in the works and definitely need to print more of certain wrestlers who were specifically requested. I'm looking forward to the next show to see what sells this time!

It was a very busy day for us and it all went very well. In the morning E had an event at work where they made a boy with muscular dystrophy an honorary employee of the store. Baby man and I were there to take pictures of the event.

On a related note, baby man did great at the show. Unfortunately I did have to take him into the bathroom to change him one time - on the floor since it was a high school with no changing table in the bathroom - and he's terrified of public bathrooms. Ever since our trip to Long Island back in January and his experience in the bathroom at California Pizza Kitchen (really loud music and very echo-y) he has been so scared of toilets flushing in public bathrooms. Whenever we're at the mall we have to use the family bathroom, which I don't mind at all since it's nice and quiet and private. But that wasn't an option on Saturday so after his awful reaction I changed him behind my table instead - of course he decided to poop three times that night! Other than that he had a great time. He played and ate and watched everything. And of course he flirted with every female who paid any attention to him! As usual he fought going to sleep and didn't even act tired until it was all over, after 11pm. As soon as he was in the car, though, he was out.

I'll leave you with a dorky picture of me setting up our table.

No comments:

Post a Comment