1) Was 2009 a good year for you? There were a lot of ups and downs this year.
2) What was your favorite moment of the year? When we welcomed Tinyman to the world!
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year? The death of my great-aunt whom we lovingly called Keresztmama, my father's godmother.
4) Where were you when 2009 began? At home with E & Babyman - don't remember if Babyman was awake or not. Probably awake and being difficult about going to bed!
6) Where were you when 2009 ended? At home with E, Babyman & Tinyman, only this time Babyman was sleeping and Tiny was awake with us to watch the ball drop.
7) Who were you with when 2009 ended? E & Tinyman
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2009? No but I have a surprise pregnancy and a new addition to "blame" for that, lol! It's hard to simplify life when you add in a new little one, but it's been a fun challenge.
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2010? A few so far… need to put them down on paper or blog them so they become real.
10) Did you fall in love in 2009? Nope, stayed in love
11) Do you regret it? I certainly don't regret staying in love, that would be silly!
12) Did you breakup with anyone in 2009? Nope
13) Did you make any new friends in 2009? Not really, unless you count my Tinyman, my new best friend.
14) Who are your favorite new friends? My Tinyman, lol.
15) What was your favorite month of 2009? September, when my Tinyman was born.
16) Did you travel outside of the US in 2009? Nope - not much travel this year at all.
17) How many different states did you travel to in 2009? New York and Pennsylvania, and I think that's it. Like I said, not much travel - it's a lot of work to travel with two babymen.
18) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2009? Yes, my great-aunt right before Thanksgiving.
19) Did you miss anybody in the past year? Friends from college and high school, keeping up with everyone via Facebook helps but it isn't the same.
20) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2009? Twilight New Moon - love those wolves, but I'm Team Edward
21) What was your favorite song from 2009? Say Hey by Michael Franti (don't know if it was from 2009 but that's when I heard it)
22) What was your favorite record from 2009? I didn't really listen to any one record at all this year, lots of satellite radio instead.
23) How many concerts did you see in 2009? 0
24) Did you have a favorite concert in 2009? Hard to have a favorite when you didn't see any!
25) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2009? nope
26) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2009? nope
27) How many people did you sleep with in 2009? Well lets see... Eric, of course; then Dragon and Jett sleep with me every night except now that there's a new baby in the room with us; Tiny sleeps a couple hours with me in the morning and Babyman took lots of naps with me while I was pregnant... lol!
28) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year? Probably, but I must have blocked it.
29) Did you treat somebody badly in 2009? I hope not! Unless you ask my toddler who is verging on his terrible two's.
30) Did anyone treat you badly in 2009? Not that I can recall, probably blocked that one too!
31) How much money did you spend in 2009? Way too much as always
32) What was your proudest moment of 2009? Being brave through an emergency c-section, my first major surgery and something I really didn't want to happen.
33) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2009? I try to block those embarassing moments!
34) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2009 and change something what would it be? Trying to do more with Babyman during the summer, despite how uncomfortable I was when I was pregnant.
35) What are your plans for 2010? Spending time with my babymen, as much as possible. Getting my own business up and running so that I can stay home with those babymen!
Questions answered January 1, 2010.