Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My horoscope

I haven't read my horoscope in a really long time.  For some reason I decided to take a look at it today on my "My Yahoo" page.  This is what it said:

Someone interesting -- no, absolutely fascinating -- is right around the corner, just dying to meet you. You, of course, are always game for different folks -- especially the kinds who have brains. So when this new person arrives, you'll probably want to clear your schedule and make sure you have time to spend with them. Do it! Oh, and don't be surprised if this thing goes on well into the coming weekend, too. Enjoy!


Well tomorrow we'll be scheduling an induction for the new baby to be born.  I'd say that's a fascinating new person to meet who is also dying to me meet me, wouldn't you say?  

No comments:

Post a Comment